12.3.09

And She Is Always There...

Oh, how much I love my dog.
It is inexplicable how much I love my dog.
She keeps me sane.
She keeps me going.
Her unwavering happiness every morning as she wags her tail sitting at the door of my room starts my day and rubs off on me; I know it will be a good day (I hope).

Oh, how much I love my dog.
I love my dog immensely, and that is a large understatement.
She reminds me of my values.
She reminds me of my priorities.
Her simplicity reminds me that life is not a spider-web, sticky and complex, but rather a leaf floating down a river. The principles are simple and universal, but which path the water takes us is not in our complete control.*

Or, simply said: She makes me happy and I love her.



*Note how I said "in our complete control," meaning we can still influence it, but not fully control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment