3.4.09

Today

Hello.
Today is Friday, April 3rd.
It is now 10:48 PM.



I really don't know what to blog about.


I know I want to blog, but about what?
I want to blog, but about what?
But about what?
About what?
What?



Wow, that was lame.
Ooh, I know!

I just watched three episodes of Macgyver!


Uh, that's all.


Whoa! I had FOUR hits from THREE visits from different IPs yesterday! And they weren't from me! WOW! Somebody else in the world knows about this blog!


But seriously, what should I write about?


This is seriously pointless.


Apatosaurus:

Copyright 2000 Neil Riehle.


Who is Neil Riehle?
Let us see:
He's a graphic artist.
No Wikipedia on him...
Website: http://stellargraphic.com/




I have no idea what that is. I guess I'm not a huge contemporary art fan. That's probably not even contemporary art. But it looks nice!

Great going, Neil Riehle!

No comments:

Post a Comment